Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday for me

So I was at a party last night, which was fun. There was everything that was at a typical dance party, like dancing and talking and all sorts of crazy stuff like that. I do quite enoy dancing and am pretty outgoing. Today, I woke up sore and tired from the night before, like usual. I don't regret anything I did last night, and remember everything that happened.
Today still, I have done nothing fun at all, and have mostly sat around all day long looking for something fun to do. I haven't found anything still, which is a little disappointing in my opinion, but, there is really nothing you can do about that. I sit here blogging to my readers and watching tv, which I have to admit isn't that bad.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I have friends who would now say: If you can remember, it isn't worth to ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent start, intrigued enough to follow. Keep it coming

    ReplyDelete